Here is a quick list to help you get in the right mind frame.
- Wear a helmet — If not for yourself then for your fellow riders
- When others are waiting, Share the course
- PARENTS, Watch your children!
- BE AWARE OF OTHERS — Watch out for each other and let others know politely if they are in the way
- CHECK YOUR LINE — You need to be sure your line is clear before starting
- Let others know before you start your run
- All riders to travel in the same direction
- SPECTATE RESPONSIBLY — Spectators are welcome but stay clear of the rider’s lines and be aware of your surroundings
- Do not leave trash and pack out any trash you see even if it is not yours